Roofing Bossier City
An outdated roof is more than just an eyesore on your beautiful home. Not only does it become more susceptible to wind and water over time, but it can also cause significant increases in your energy bill.
That’s why Window World has partnered with CertainTeed, one of the most respected names in the industry, to bring you a proven roofing solution from a brand you can trust.
To create a roof that stands the test of time, we’ve put together a complete roofing system that combines key elements to help ensure that you have a well-built roof that will perform for many years to come.
- This process starts with a waterproofing underlayment that protects the most vulnerable areas of your roof in extreme conditions such as wind-driven rain in the summer and ice dams in the winter.
- Top-of-the-line shingles are then carefully installed to exact specifications. This includes a first course of “starter shingles” that are specifically designed to defend against blow-offs and water infiltration.
- The roofing system is then completed with a combination of intake and exhaust vents to reduce heat and moisture buildup that can lead to ice damming, roof deterioration, and mold infestation. This also helps air flow through to the attic to manage temperature and moisture.
A variety of styles and colors give you the freedom to protect your greatest investment with a look that is unique and personal. As with any of our products, a Window World Roofing System is professionally installed and backed by an industry-leading warranty.
CertainTeed Integrity Roof System™
A COMPLETE APPROACH TO LONG-LASTING BEAUTY AND PERFORMANCE
With as much care as you take selecting the right contractor, choosing the right roof system is equally as important. A CertainTeed Integrity Roof System™ combines key elements that help ensure you have a well-built roof for long-lasting performance.
1. Waterproofing Underlayment
The first step in your defense against the elements. Self-adhering underlayment is installed at vulnerable areas of your roof to help prevent leaks from wind-driven rain and ice dams.
2. Water-Resistant Underlayment
Provides a protective layer over the roof deck and acts as a secondary barrier against leaks.
3. Starter Shingles
Starter Shingles are the first course of shingles that are installed and designed to work in tandem with the roof shingles above for optimal shingle sealing and performance.
Choose from a variety of Good-Better-Best styles to complement any roof design and fit your budget.
5. Hip & Ridge Caps
Available in numerous profiles, these accessories are used on the roof's hip and ridge lines for a distinctive finishing touch to your new roof.
A roof that breathes is shown to perform better and last longer. Ridge Vents, in combination with Intake Vents, allow air to flow on the underside of your roof deck, keeping the attic cooler in the summer and drier in the winter.
This Window World® Franchise is independently owned and operated by Sol Windows and Doors S Corp d/b/a Window World of Northwest LA under license from Window World, Inc.